2. The App is operated by Goop Inc., a Delaware corporation with an office at 200 Park Avenue South, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10003 (and we refer to ourselves as “we”, “us” or “our”). We own and operate the App on our own behalf.
4. To download, install, access or use the App, you must be 18 years of age or over. If you are under 18 and you wish to use download, install, access or use the App, you must get consent from your parent or guardian before doing so.
5. We operate the software underlying and required for your use of the App from the United States of America and it is possible that some downloads from the App could be subject to government export controls or other restrictions. If you download anything from or use the App, you represent that you are not subject to such controls or restrictions. We make no representation that anything is appropriate, permissible or available for use outside the United States, and using the App from territories in which such use or the information available from such use is illegal, restricted or not permitted, is expressly prohibited. If you choose to access or use the App from or in locations outside of the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for:
a) ensuring that what you are doing in that country is legal; and
b) the consequences and compliance by you with all applicable laws, regulations, byelaws, codes of practice, licences, registrations, permits and authorisations (including any laws that relate to businesses providing services).
6. Use of the App does not include the provision of a mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. To use the App you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. We shall not have any responsibility or liability for any telephone or other costs you may incur.
7. You shall not in any way use the App or submit to us or to the App or to any user of the App anything which in any respect:
a) is in breach of any law, statute, regulation or byelaw of any applicable jurisdiction;
b) is fraudulent, criminal or unlawful;
c) is inaccurate or out-of-date;